SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here's lookin' at you, Bloggies


Just a quick
"howdy", nothing profound, no epiphanies, but I'm a tad antsy and tired tonight. My cousin is at the Cancer Treatment Center in Illinois and I'm thinking of her a lot. She was in good spirits when I talked to her yesterday. I played a few quickfire games on the computer tonight and kicked ass!!! Though I hate to admit it, sometimes it's just fun and takes my mind off things. Tomorrow I hope to get outdoors and get some fresh air and sunshine after being inside pretty much all day and night, working for two psychiatrists today. Just wondering how any of you folks are doing out there? Very, very good, I trust. Keep up the good work! Have faith in yourself and do your best to stay centered. One friend of mine from long, long ago used to say: "Somedays you eat the Bear, somedays the Bear eats you!" I'm not in favor of wild game, and I remember a bear rug my dad gave to me (since my mom didn't want it!) and I used to (ahem) drink a few beers too many and lie down on it and cry and apologize to it that my father killed it. Sad tale.....I'm not gonna think about that right now! And I don't know nothin' about birthin' no babies, Miss Scarlet!!! and frankly, Scallop, I don't give a Clam! (OK, I said I was antsy!) I best get offa here and find something else to do with myself. I'm just a jive-ass turkey up to no good! But you know that I love you, Lord, yes! I love you, Bloggie Souls!
Love from your SisSTAR xoxoxo

1 comment:

jeff said...

Yes, feeling a little antsy myself. I feel good about getting something accomplished, anything. Main goal, to be a good husband and try to have fun when I find it.
From a sometime blogger to a lot of time blogger.