SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Friday, March 14, 2008

T.G.I.F.F.


This photo is just over a year ago when my brother's wife, Cindy, daughter, Lateacha, sons, Tiamo and Anthony, and two grandsons, Matthew and Jeffery, came for a visit. My nephew, Dana, was staying with us here also and we all had a fun visit eating pizza and going to "Sally's" (Salv Army--the hot spot for Aunt Kyle!). My brother had been dead for about 6 mos then and it was so nice to be with his family. Missing were Cindy's oldest daughter, Jennifer, and my niece Kymberly (mom to Matt and Jeff). I was just browsing through my photos early this a.m. and thought I'd like to introduce you to these two little munchkins.
Tuffy Boy slept with me last night and he decided he was hungry at 6 a.m. so after having a peaceful night listening to my cat purring quite often (and he's here now on the desk watching Mama type--and purring ^;^) I thought it might be a good time to just jot a few thoughts, post a fun photo, and let all of you out there "reading me" to know there is much love flowing from me to you. Tuffy sends his, too.
Now I'm going back to bed for a few more hours before I get up for my 3-4 hrs in my "Cubbyhole Sweet Cubbyhole" at the psych doc's office--doing lots of important stuff, my small part of sending some positivity into the lives of those who need a kind voice and understanding. I totally feel up to it today, not just because it's Friday ;o) but because I am loved (my kitty just put his paw on my arm and blinked at me just then), I do my best to see the goodness in others, and my Mama taught me to care (and to remember birthdays, anniversaries of every sort, and to write letters to let others know someone out here is thinking about you). Thanks for thinking about me, too. Please keep my brother's family in your hearts and prayers. Highest and best blessings to you all.
And enjoy your weekend! Spring is less than a week away, according to the "calendar"! ^;^prrrr

2 comments:

jeff said...

Bring on spring !! You do so much for so many people it is appreciated. It's nice to make a difference in someones life.
Tuff's the shiznit !!!!

Second Edition said...

You, your family, and your brother are always in my prayers. I know young Dana will come back to you some day...it's that way with young folks. They too slowly discover what's most important.