SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not bad for a Tuesday!

GOT A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS TODAY AND A GREAT HUG!
HAD A FREE LUNCH EVEN WITH A CHOC BROWNIE COOKIE!
SOMEONE GAVE ME A BRACELET SHE JUST BROUGHT BACK FROM CUBA!
GOT A GREAT LETTER WITH HEARTS AND MUSIC NOTES CONFETTI!
SOME GREAT EMAILS!!
A BLOGGIE FRIEND IS BACK BLOGGING! (missed you!)
MY CAT "LET" US FEED HIM FROM OUR HANDS ^;^
But one thing ... a good friend's Mother's funeral was today and though we didn't go, he sent us the poem he wrote for his Mom ... and we will be there for him when he needs us as best we can.
We also miss the little stray cat we named Creamy who has come to our house nearly every day for well over a year or more and, we think, we real owners moved away and took him. He wasn't very well cared for and liked being at our house. We didn't even think he HAD a home from the way he was, but he always went back in a certain direction and never spent the night, though he began trusting us enough to let us pick him up, pet him, wash his eyes out, cut mats out of him, clean his wounded paws, play with us and our cat Tuffy ... and he got brave enough to come inside and even get on our sofa and sleep. He ate really well at our house and he was so relaxed he slept right on his back all spread out. I guess it wasn't meant to be, but we will always keep a little place in our hearts for Creamy Boy. He was white with very pale orange points like a Siamese and he had beautiful blue crossed eyes. Tuffy keeps looking for him to show up. He hasn't been here since our friend's Mom died last Tuesday. Like the song from George Harrison, "All Things Must Pass" as difficult as that lesson is to learn.
Peace and Love from your SisSTAR XO



3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Did I miss your Birthday? Or what? I am so sorry...if I did..I'm struggling things have happened here but I need time to process it..most important is I am finally up here on the 3rd floor and I love it.

Sorry about creamy boy...laying on his back all relaxed and comfy..my cat Lizzie is like that..a lot..she has been a bit sick from the "move" and yet I think she'll be okay and adapt. Had a long line of women here at the apartment complex using their walkers and their laps in their wheelchairs to help me move things..we looked like a choo choo train...manager hated me for that..she gave me one day to move to this 3rd floor apartment and to clean the bottom floor one..I talked her into giving me the weekend but we all know why she did this and down the road what goes around comes around..I won the battle..ooh no I hate battles..I followed through and made this happen..I spent over 10 months of intimidation over all this...tomorrow county housing is coming here and we are having a tenant meeting in the morning...maybe my standing up for myself and "documenting" everything and quotes and threats that were made to me and other women being brave and speaking up also will make a difference here.

Bone tired but nice to know I have women friends an ex BF who helped me make it through..I've always moved on my own for almost 13 years so this was hard (and so hot here 100) and it felt so good to know that I have friends that "have my back"...feel so blessed..

I turn the other cheek to others who have not liked me giving them the peace sign and or saying "love and peace"...but I am doing it every day...not always easy but every little bit makes a difference.

Love you SisStar Kylita for participating in the act of trying to make a difference.

Hopefully I will get rested enough soon to be able to start unpacking my stuff...I can look out and will be able to see the moon and stars and a wonderful tree near by bedroom that blows in the wind!!! I made it I am here I have "arrived"!

Love always,

Rhi

jeff said...

I will miss creamy a lot, looked forward to his visits everyday. Hope he is ok.

Kylita said...

No, Rhi, it wasn't my BD, that's December. Just seemed like a lot of good stuff happened out of the blue yesterday, which helped to overcome the sadness. Glad you have gotten to that top floor and won't have the tenant above you keeping you awake all night. Glad also you had a lot of help moving. Unbelievable you were given one day! ;o(
Jeffrey, thanks so much for your comment. We'll keep holding little Creamy in our hearts that he is cared for, loved, sheltered and nourished. Glad we have Tuffy Boy to spoil.