SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunny Friday



Good morning, Bloggies! I am feeling so much better and eagerly awaiting the end of my work day today. Of course, I haven't even made it to work yet as I have a

choice of when I go in ;oD and it's so sunny and beautiful outside, even though there's still plenty of snow and cold it makes it so much nicer to see the sunshine.

I have been meditating on the living room floor nearly every morning in the sun's rays and find it very energizing. A lot different than my old "usual" way of sleeping until 10 am and then checking the dr's messages, rushing around and getting there shortly afterwards. Now I do "leisurely" and I like that ;oD Well, actually I've been quite productive, amazing myself lately, and sleeping well without the aid of anything. Haven't used my asthma inhaler much at all since I've been eating healthy and that will help a lot with the anxiety, insomnia and heart palpitations which were the "norm". But enough of all this crapola!

Today is a beautiful sunny Friday, Bloggies. I am sending out good wishes over the e-waves hoping all of you will have a fantastic weekend in whatever way you choose, with a few surprises (good ones!) thrown in to keep things exciting. Be well and love yourself and one another!

From your SisSTAR

Kyle Lynn xo

(Next wkend is daylight savings already! My husband Jeff saw a Robin yesterday!!)

1 comment:

Dancin Fool said...

Hey Bud! That's such great news that you are feeling so better. How long have you been meditating? I have tried a little but have poor thought control, more practice needed!

I always notice the difference in me when I eat well. I find it amazing how much of a detrimental effect some foods and other niceties like alcohol can have, still a spoil once in a while eh!

Have the most wonderful weekend Bud, bye for now. xxx