SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Full Snow Moon

Moon Phases
Keep paces
Reflections of the Light
Dance to the beat
of the One Heart
Celebrate the feat
of Living
New Moon to Full
Hard to resist the pull
When the Light is
so bright
and the Soul will
abide
by the Call of
the Tide.
-klh 11/11/94
***

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Beautifully written. Love the pic. We have cold and snow again here..looks like it will be this way for the next week or so.

I got all my car stuff done, including renewing my drivers license. Hooray! And I did it all yesterday during a full moon of a whole "good luck" kind of day.

When I gave the DMV all my papers to prove "U.S. citizenship they said "okay your sqeaky clean"..I said "what do you mean"?..the nice lady said "honey, we're the DMV we know everything"!!..:o)

Without those new glasses I bought I know I would not have passed their vision test..with them I passed with flying colors.

Thanks for thinking about me...flu still around but better..and my cat Lizzie is pretty much all better..getting lots done, even though I would prefer to rest and "play" more.

Hope you and your hubby are doing well.

Love and Blessings
to SiStar Kylits

Rhi