SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Saturday, February 28, 2009

Awesome Skies


Though it's anything but summer
my heart can barely rest
its quickening beats, its murmurings
my mind's meandering dreams
keep pulling my longings westward
with the setting sun
then winter's not as it seems
and idle reveries fondly bring
a smile
or even a tear or two
as I can still remember
that forever I'll
love you.
***
klh - 2/28/09
xoxo

2 comments:

jeff said...

What a great picture! Elberta in spring or summer, what a treat. Can't wait to see it again.

Muhd Imran said...

Is that you original photo?

I like the sunshine down to the horizon and all across the sea. Awesome.

The poem is bittersweet.