SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vladimer Battina arrives!

I adopted another pet and I want to introduce you to Vladimer, the sweetest bat. Please feed him a fly from the bottom right corner and click on Vlad so he can catch them. Vlad likes to nap a lot (like me) but he knows it's nearly Halloween so Vlad is resting up. Before you know it, I'll have virtual pets all over this thing! They keep me company as I blog. Try and feed Powder his carrot, too, OK? if your sound is up, you can hear him crunch. ;oD
12 days 'til Halloween ... 16 days until a new presidential election! Yikes!
Guess I shoulda adopted Chicken Little so he coulda run around "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!" Vladimer just wanted to say, "I vant to make you smile, then move your head a leettle to the left, a leetle more, tip it back just a leetle, and, oh, dear, I vant to apologize, I yust got carried away. So nice to bite, I mean, meet you. Feeeed me, please?"

1 comment:

Kalirati said...

Thanks for your wonderful posts. It is always nice to hear from you. I love the picture of the birch on your site. I grew up in Birch Drive and it was aptly named, we had several. So birches are trees of my youth I guess.

Can you get a virtual guinea pig? My daughter is nuts about guinea pigs!