SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Thursday, November 4, 2010

after 3 a.m. and still fighting the sleep


Greetings People! Since I'm having a little insomnia, I thought I'd share with you the recent "Buddha" cards from a deck by OSHO: I chose #17 -- "To straighten the crooked, You must first do a harder thing--Straighten yourself." The Dhammapada of Gautama the Buddha CA 500 BC: One has to learn to look at oneself with closed eyes, to watch silently. And don't carry any a priori prejudices. Many people have told you, "These are your faults." Don't carry those ideas within you, otherwise you will find them--because thought is very inventive. Put aside all that has been told about you. Remember only one thing: unless you know it on your own authority, it has no value, no meaning. So go without any prejudice--for or against. Just go in total opoenness and see. And if you love and if you know how to watch, you will come across the most mysterious phenomenon: seeing a fault is dissolving it. That is Buddha's great secret: knowing that you are doing something wrong is enough; you can't do it anymore." OSHO

Autumn leaves have fallen much, a few clingers-on. Crisp air, frosty mornings. Sending highest and best blessings to my Bloggie Friends...I've missed you! Love from your SisSTAR xo

4 comments:

jeff said...

Highest and best Blessings back to you, Sis Star Kylita!

Dancin Fool said...

Hey Honey! Are you feeling better? I hope so. I wanted to let you know I have just checked out Leon singing A Song For You and damn that is heartfelt! I knew he wrote it but did not know he recorded it too. Thanks for that!

Happy Sunday bud! xxx xxx xxx

Rhiannon said...

I want to be and "feel" like that white dove flying SisStar. Sorry about your lack of sleep..these things come and go, not easy I know.

I, also like Dancin' Fool, remember Leon Russels "Song for you"...it was and still "is" such a beautiful song the way he sings it. Did you ever hear his song "Pisces apple lady"?..he he.

Well, SisStar soon it will be the year of the "metal Rabbit" that is exactly what I am too..so maybe it will be my year..a year of more peace compassion and less "angry" people..it will be a very different year next year I think..from many years gone by. I think people will learn by their mistakes by voting the way many did..it will come back to haunt them and they will then "learn"..they say lessons keep happening until "we finally get it"..this is true..hang in there.

"just like the white winged Dove, sings the song she's singing, "ooh, ooh, ooh"..

Love your SisStar,

Rhi

Muhd Imran said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I am sorry that I have not been coming in here as often as I wanted. I have also slackened with the updates on my own blog.

The change in work has made less time for me to be in blogosphere as I'd hoped.

Hope you had a wonderful family reunion and lots of delicious food to enjoy.

Have a great Sunday! Have a restful sleep!