To honor my good blogger friend Dancin' Fool ... I will attempt to answer these questions she tagged me with. Since my expertise at copying and pasting seems to be hindered in this instance, she was kind enough to email the questions to me and I copied them and will NOW retype here with my answers. Whew! (See DF, I'm trying hard here!!)
Anyone wanting to answer these questions, please feel free to in any way, shape or form and let me know where I can find your answers! ;oDDDD
1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!)
I would choose to have the super power of Healing Myself and all that I would need to do for such (including out-of-body flight etc to reach any healing place I would deem necessary etc) ... and teaching others how to heal themselves, to be a positive force of Love. Then to watch Mother Earth heal also from the positive consequences of those far-reaching healings.
2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player ... it could happen...what would your top 10 island discs be?
This was hard!!! I think if I had more time I'd rather pick 100 songs (an average of 10 CDs) instead, but here's my picks (not necessarily in this order):
1) Bridge of Sighs-Robin Trower; 2) Dark Side of the Moon-Pink Floyd; 3) Dog 'n Butterfly-Heart; 4) Dream Weaver-Gary Wright; 5) Seapeace-Georgia Kelly; 6) Cheap Thrills-Janis Joplin and Big Brother & the Holding Co; 7) I Can Stand a Little Rain-Joe Cocker; 8) Hair-the original musical; 9) Stop Making Sense-Talking Heads; 10) Revolver-The Beatles; 11) BONUS: Double Time-Leon Redbone ;oD
3. If you were a smell what would it be? Lemons or Lilacs-not sure what both together w/be like? ;oD
4. What bird would you most like to be? Catbird-have you ever heard them sing up a storm? Awesome...not real pretty but I'll take the voice over the appearance!
5. If you were a bird whose head would you poo on? Sarah Palin ;o(
6. Are there any foods that your body craves? CHOCOLATE!
7. What's your favorite time of year? winterspringsummerfall ;oD
8. What's your favorite time of day? Sunset and waayyyy beyond-very late at night (or very early a.m., however you want to put it! but I was born year of the Cat! can't help it!)
9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose? A REST! I have changed many, many times and had many, many changes in my life! Ahhhhhh, a rest!
10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 10 people from the past or present who would they be? (living or deceased)
Dinner #1: 1) maternal grandmother Pansy Blossom Griffin Link; 2) paternal grandmother Maggie Lola Morgan Haswell; 3) maternal grandfather Dale Delbert Link; 4) paternal grandfather Frank Slade Haswell; 5) mother Josephine Link Haswell; 6) father Dana Meredith Haswell, Sr; 7) brother Dana Meredith Haswell, Jr.; 8) maternal aunt Crystal May Link Nostrandt; 9) maternal great aunt Helen Griffin Caldwell; 10: NATALIE S (only one living!)
(p.s. my husband would be hosting with me, so I don't have to invite him...and as a side comment, I have not seen either of my grandmothers since they died when I was 9 nor have I ever met either grandfather since one died in the '40s and one in 1918!!)
Dinner #2: 1) Khalil Gibran; 2) George Harrison; 3) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross; 4) Vincent VanGogh; 5) Sarah Bernhardt; 6) Geronimo; 7) Maggie Smith; 8) Edgar Winter; 9) Anthony Hopkins; 10) Georgia O'Keefe (p.s. Maggie and Edgar share my birthday and Anthony's is only a few days later...like a BD party of sorts!)
Whew!!! Am I done now?
Love from your SisSTAR Kylita xoxoxoxo