SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Friday, August 13, 2010

TGIFthe13th

Photo courtesy of K Haswell (the other one), looks like it might be at the zoo ... I stole it from her off of Facebook ;oD ... my brother died 4 yrs ago Aug 10th and these are his grandsons. Matthew and Jeffery. Just picked it as the lighting was a little bit eerie and to honor them for their Grandpaw. Life goes on, Brother! Miss you xoxo

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

These anniversaries of deaths always bring up so many memories. My best friend in the world died 10 years ago in the month of November. I keep dropping by Vern's house and the gate is open to his backyard. While cat sitting for my dear friends, who also feel such a great loss in Vern's passing, sitting on his back porch brings up the memories of the times we spent out there having nice chats and Vern always had a smile..still missing him. My dear friend here where I live, she got a call and her brother was shot in her hometown of Merced about a week ago...I helped get her packed up and on the bus to be there with her family...she's been through so much yet she is the one that really always encouraged me to not give up and follow through all this time I waited for over 10 months to move to the 3rd floor...she kept telling me I could "Rise above the sh*t" going on around here. Without her I am not sure if i might have given up in the middle of the endless "battle"...My heart goes out to you and her and your heartbreak over the loss of your brothers.

I am as always so sorry of your loss...and hope good memories remain always with you.

The pics are adorable..

Love,

Rhi

Muhd Imran said...

I am sorry for your loss and missing him so much. He left behind such beautiful grandsons!

May the good memories of you and your brother stay vivid and always alive.

Enjoy your summer!