SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dishwashing Zen

what Truth can go through your mind when you're washing the dishes:

"I was listening to Japanese Kodo Drumming music by MondoHead as I washed my genuine porcelain China from Japan." -klh 9/13/09

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Well I am not sure how much "truth" for me comes with washing the dishes...except that I hate washing dishes..it's so overwhelming in my small "midget" kitchen. I turn around and there are more dishes..and no places to put them!

But I'm very happy that you enjoy washing dishes...want to come over to my place and do mine?..:o)

Time for paperplates and cups I suppose..sigh..:o)

Hope your doing well. I'm hanging in there.

Kylita said...

Hi Rhi...have a whole double sink full of them right now and they can sit there and mold...not in the mood. I am lucky that I have a corner window there with beautiful greenery all over to look out at, which helps. Read about Mary Travers on your blog this a.m. and first time I heard about her death! I have been "out of the loop" this wk and trying to get it together. Will write you soon either your blog or email. Thanks so much for writing to me! xo

Dancin Fool said...

I do lots of thinking while washing pots. I always say I would like a dishwasher but sometimes its lovely standing there looking out into the garden while I do the dishes.

We used to live in a house where the kitchen window looked up a long valley in the Pennines and you could stand there doing the dishes watching the weather change and charge towards you while the horses that were on the fell charged around in a herd. It was amazing and is a lovely memory.