SisSTARS for PEACE

SisSTARS for PEACE ... Proud to be for Peace and Love...War is Not an Answer!
"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them--that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." -Lao-Tse
"The fates lead him who will--him who won't, they drag." -Seneca






Saturday, March 21, 2009

spring is for bunnies

Click here to watch bunnies and bunny wannabes ;oD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiqgX--XnFM

4 comments:

Muhd Imran said...

Cute bunnies... but too laggy; my internet connection is just too slow to load at this time.

Have a wonderful spring regardless!

Lily said...

The bunnies are sweet!

I also liked your picture below, you look like a friend of mine from Austria!

And I absolutely LOVED that summer sky picture below!!! did you take that? It's so beautiful!

Thanks for your kind comment on one of my blogs. You seem to be a very sweet soul!

Do you know, how Rhi is doing right now? Is everything working out with her move?

here is a blogentry which I have written, just to warn everybody about soemthing that has happened to me:
http://ahealthierwayofliving.blogspot.com/2009/03/chiropractic-as-questionable-method.html
love and greetings from Denmark, sarah Sofia

Lily said...

Thanks for vistiting my blog and leaving such kind and long message, which I found full of usefull information!

I am about to do something which i hope you will like. Just visit my blogs this weekend and look!

love, sarah sofia

Rhiannon said...

Love the bunnies! Thank you! April is on it's way!

Love Rhi